Construction of a new model home will be complete in April 2015.
For sale now -- Listed at $395,000.
Visit us for an open house to see all that Springfield Commons offers.
Saturday, April 18th from noon to 2pm and Sunday, April 19th from noon to 2pm.
A traditional neighborhood in Boalsburg, PA
Nestled at the foot of Tussey Mountain in Centre County, Pennsylvania, is Springfield Commons, a unique traditional neighborhood. Springfield Commons is conveniently located just seven miles from The Pennsylvania State University and downtown State College and is within easy walking distance to historic Boalsburg.
Our vision for this community is to be a pedestrian friendly neighborhood with sidewalks and front porches throughout. There is a mix of housing types and prices that will allow buyers of all ages to find a home that works for them. Springfield Commons is now an "open build" community where buyers can choose their own builder to build the home of their dreams.
Features of Springfield Commons
- Traditional neighborhood design complementing the historic character of Boalsburg
- The Community Center with fitness center, meeting rooms and a complete kitchen.
- Homes meet ENERGY STAR standards.
- Active Homeowner’s Association (HOA) responsible for maintenance of all common areas.
- Community Wi-Fi service.
- Period light posts along all streets that are on from dusk to dawn.
- Public utilities consisting of water, sewer, electric, cable TV, phone service, and Wi-Fi are available.
- More than 36% of the 22-acre tract is permanent open space with two Village Greens and a playground.
- Convenient CATA bus service right to the entrance to the development.
- Prospective homeowners choose their own builder.
- Springfield Commons is not age-restricted.